This line of sensors represents the more robust model of the traditional flat surface electrodes with a further improved self-cleaning effect.
Installation and maintenance are simple thanks to the fast BNC connection.
A gel sealed double junction reference has been integrated within the electrode body.
This model allows to have an additional barrier against the contamination of the reference gel and allows the use of such electrodes in critical applications prolonging the duration of the working life.
The pH glass is centrally positioned in the flat surface and surrounded by a large porous plastic junction which provides excellent contact between the reference and the liquid.
Model with amplified signal for long distance connection and metal pin in ground liquid.
The availability of a wide range of accessories allows it to be installed in line, loaded or submerged
- Treatment of water and wastewater
- Prechlorination and dechlorination
- Neutralization plants
- Water quality monitoring
- Ozone treatment
- Cooling towers
- Production of whiteners
- Bleaching of cellulose pulp
- Washing of fruit and vegetables
- Drying of textile products
- Availability of models for pH and ORP
- Electrodes with flat measuring surface
- Double junction technology
- High reference gel volume
- High protection against process contamination
- Quick and easy installation system
- BNC connection
- Installation in line, loaded or submerged
- Cheap adapters
- HF (pH) option for analysis of liquids containing hydrofluoric acid (max 2%)
- Optional LC (pH) option for pure water (<100 µS/cm)
- DA option for the presence of parasitic currents or for long distances due to signal amplification