The new 870 line pH electrodes feature a solid Ryton body combined with a flat self-cleaning surface and reliable Pt1000 to ensure accurate measurements of dirty liquids and aggressive solutions.
A large joint size improves performance in the presence of suspended solids.
The new 870 electrodes allow for direct installation using the ¾" thread in the body, in-line installation using the threads on the bottom of the electrode, or submersible installation using the threads on the electrode socket.
Models are also available for specific installations: horizontal mounting (-HM), low conductivity samples (-LC), aggressive solutions (HF<2%)/low pH values (-HF).
- Processing and manufacturing industry
- Processing of chemicals
- Water treatment processes
- Cooling processes
- Heating processes
- Combined temperature sensor
- Electrodes with flat surface
- Solid Ryton Body
- Double threaded body for in-line and submersible installations
- Double junction technology
- HM option for horizontal mounting
- HF option for liquids containing hydrofluoric acid (max 2%)
- LC option for liquids with conductivity below 100 µS/cm