The new FLS M9.07 biparametric indicator and transmitter is a device that combines conductivity and flow measurements.
The large 4” graphic display shows the measured values very clearly together with many other useful information. The color display and powerful backlighting make it easy to determine the measurement status even from a distance.
The software provides assistance to minimize errors and speed up the configuration of all parameters to the maximum.
You can perform various types of calibration as needed for both measurements. The 4-20 mA output dedicated to each measurement allows the values to be sent to a remote external device.
A suitable combination of digital outputs allows you to customize the configuration to control any process.
The USB port on the rear allows you to update the software with a wide range of standard and optional customization services.
- Water treatment and regeneration
- Treatment and recovery of industrial wastewater
- Filtration plants
- Production of demineralised water
- Reverse osmosis
- Cooling water monitoring
- Processing and manufacturing industry
- Chemical production
- Large graphic display
- Color backlight
- Help online
- Simultaneous measurement of conductivity, temperature and flow
- Simple, intuitive and error-proof calibration software
- Mechanical relay for controlling external devices
- Solid state relay for programmable alarms
- Multilingual menu
- USB port for software update
Compatibility of FLS products
Compatibility of FLS instruments with insertion rotor and electromagnetic flow sensors, in line for low flow rates and with oval gears and with potentiometric and inductive conductivity sensors.