The new FLS M9.05 conductivity indicator and transmitter is a powerful device designed for a wide range of applications, including ultrapure water treatment.
The large 4” graphic display shows the measured values very clearly together with many other useful information. Thanks to the extremely bright color backlight, the measurement status can be easily determined even from a long distance.
The software provides assistance to minimize errors and speed up the configuration of all parameters to the maximum. The measured values can be displayed as resistivity or TDS, depending on your needs.
The freely adjustable cell constant allows the use of all types of 2-cell conductivity probes. Two 4-20 mA outputs allow conductivity and temperature values to be sent to remote external devices.
A suitable combination of digital outputs allows you to customize the configuration to control any process.
The USB port on the rear allows you to update the software with a wide range of standard and optional customization services.
- Water treatment and regeneration
- Treatment and recovery of industrial wastewater
- Filtration plants
- Production of demineralised water
- Reverse osmosis/EDI
- Cooling water monitoring
- Processing and manufacturing industry
- Chemical production
- Large graphic display
- Color backlight
- Help online
- Ultrapure Water Temperature Compensation (UPW)
- Freely adjustable cell constant
- Values in conductivity, resistivity, TDS
- Analog output for temperature communication to remote devices
- Mechanical relay for controlling external devices
- Solid state relay for programmable alarms
- USB port for software update
Compatibility of FLS products
Compatibility of FLS instruments with potentiometric and inductive conductivity sensors.