The new F6.60 and F6.63 flow meters are devices without moving mechanical parts that can be used for the measurement of dirty liquids as long as they are conductive and homogeneous.
The F6.60 product range offers three different options: frequency output for connection to FLS flow indicators; 4-20mA output for long distance transmission and connection to PLC; new freely selectable volume pulse output.
The range of insertion electromagnetic flowmeters is equipped with a USB interface and a dedicated software (downloadable free of charge from the FLS website) which allows you to easily set, via PC, all parameters according to the specific installation requirements (full scale and cutoff). .
The specific design ensures accurate flow measurements for various pipe sizes, from DN15 (0.5”) to DN600 (24”).
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Raw water treatment
- Industrial water distribution
- Textile industry
- Swimming pools, spas and aquariums
- HVAC systems (heating, ventilation and air conditioning)
- Processing and manufacturing industry
- Marine water applications
- Absence of moving parts, wear and maintenance
- High mechanical strength
- Accurate measurement of dirty liquids
- Pipe size range: DN15 (0.5”) to DN600 (24”)
- Adjustable flow range
- Low pressure drop
- User-settable operating parameters
- 4-20 mA output, frequency or volumetric pulses
- Selectable bidirectional flow measurement (for F6.60)
- Special models for applications with salt water (with high concentrations of chlorides such as sea water) and high temperatures