The FLS F3.20 rotor flow sensor is a device suitable for systems with high pressures and critical temperatures.
The F3.20 flow sensor is designed for use with all types of solids-free liquids in compliance with the chemical compatibilities of the materials in contact with the liquids.
Made with top quality materials, such as stainless steel for the body and shaft, and Halar® for the rotor, it guarantees high mechanical efficiency and proverbial reliability.
The sensor requires very limited maintenance, which in any case is simple to perform thanks to the 4-screw system and the flat graphite gasket. The F3.20 sensor can be connected to FLS indicators and directly to a PLC.
Stainless steel weld on adapter is available to install the sensor on various pipe sizes, from 1 ½” to 8” (DN40 to DN200).
- Heat exchangers
- Reverse osmosis
- Cooling systems
- HVAC systems (heating, ventilation and air conditioning)
- Boiler feed water
- Working range from 110 bar (1600 psi) and up to 120 °C (248 °F)
- Wide operating range (0.15 to 8 m/s)
- One sensor and one adapter for various pipe sizes (1 ½” to 8”)
- High linearity and repeatability
- Limited and extremely simple maintenance
- Availability of special models for direct connection to PLC