The simple and reliable rotor technology has been adopted in this type of FLS model F3.10 mini flow sensor, designed for use with any type of liquids without solids.
The sensor is capable of measuring flows from 0.25 m/s (0.8 ft/s) producing a highly repeatable frequency output signal.
The extremely solid construction and established technology guarantee exceptional yields, with no or very little maintenance.
Due to its very limited dimensions and special design, it is suitable for installation on standard FIP tee adapters from DN15 to DN40 (0.5-1.5 inch).
- Water treatment
- Filtration plants
- Pure water production
- Water monitoring
- IP68 degree of protection
- ABS body with EPDM or FPM gasket
- 4-blade ABS rotor (without bearings)
- One-way design
- Installation on standard FIP T-adapters
- Model with PVDF body on request