The new FLS F3.00.W wireless rotor flow sensor is an innovative flow monitoring system based on Bluetooth® Low Energy transmission technology.
The rotor flow sensor has a transmitter that communicates with the receiver. The receiver is compatible with FLS monitors or other devices that have digital inputs.
The FLS F3.00.W system is a reliable solution for any type of solid-free liquid. Quick and easy to install, it is suitable for pipes in different materials and sizes, from DN15 to DN600 (0.5” - 24”).
It can cover operating distances of up to 100 meters and work in the presence of electromagnetic interference generated by devices such as pumps or inverters.
Furthermore, thanks to the self-diagnostic system, the user is always informed of any problems related to lack of signal or low battery.
- Treatment of water and industrial wastewater
- Water cooling systems
- Swimming pools
- Flow control and monitoring
- Water regeneration plants
- Processing and manufacturing industry
- Water distribution
- Irrigation and agriculture
- High chemical resistance
- Pipe size range: DN15 (0.5”) to DN600 (24”)
- Low pressure drop
- Automatic coupling system
- Self-diagnostic control and reporting
- High immunity to electromagnetic interference
- Long operating distance