FLS conductivity sensors with stainless steel electrodes (C100 series) are designed for agriculture and light industrial applications where sample conditions permit the use of steel (water treatment, food industry and other industries) .
This type of sensor is characterized by a particularly convenient cost/performance ratio. The combination of the temperature sensor with the indicator/transmitter's ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) function allows for an accurate measurement.
Furthermore, the wide choice of cell constants guarantees the availability of the most suitable product for countless specific applications.
The C300 series has been designed for monitoring ultrapure water (certified cell constant 0.01) and wastewater (cell constant 10). C300 sensors are made entirely of stainless steel, making them suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Agriculture and fertilizers
- Water treatment
- Food industry
- Production and use of ultrapure water
- Measuring surfaces in stainless steel
- Particularly convenient cost/performance ratio
- Temperature sensor included
- Wide choice of cell constants
- Extremely resistant PP sensor body (C100)
- Sensor totally in stainless steel (C300)
- C300.001TCCK with certified cell constant