The new biparametric indicator FLS M9.08 is a device that combines pH/ORP and flow measurements.
The large 4” graphic display clearly shows the measured values and many other useful information. The color display and powerful backlighting make it easy to determine the measurement status even from a distance.
The software provides assistance to minimize errors and make configuring all settings as fast as possible.
You can perform various types of calibration as needed for both measurements.
The 4-20 mA output dedicated to each measurement allows the values to be sent to a remote external device.
A suitable combination of digital outputs allows you to customize the configuration to control any process.
The USB port on the rear allows you to update the software with a wide range of standard and optional customization services
- Water treatment and regeneration
- Treatment and recovery of industrial wastewater
- Scrubber control
- Neutralization plants
- Recovery of heavy metals
- Coating of metal surfaces
- Processing and manufacturing industry
- Chemical production
- Swimming pools and spas
- Large graphic display
- Color backlight
- Help online
- Simultaneous measurement of pH/ORP and flow
- Intuitive calibration procedures
- Mechanical relay for controlling external devices
- Solid state relay for programmable alarms
- Multilingual menu
- USB port for software update
Compatibility of FLS products
Compatibility of FLS instruments with insertion rotor and electromagnetic flow sensors, in-line for low flow rates and with oval wheels and with FLS bulb and flat pH/ORP electrodes.