The new FLS F6.61 electromagnetic flowmeter for installation on load is a flowmeter without moving mechanical parts that can be used for the measurement of dirty liquids as long as they are conductive and homogeneous.
The sensor offers three different options: frequency output for connection to FLS flow indicators; 4-20mA output for long distance transmission and connection to PLC; new freely selectable volume pulse output.
The F6.61 insertion electromagnetic flowmeter is equipped with a USB interface and a dedicated software (downloadable freely from the FLS website) which allows you to easily set, via PC, all the parameters according to the specific installation requirements.
The sensor can be mounted in pressurized pipes of various sizes from DN50 (2”) to DN900 (36”) with a jaw clamp and standard ball isolation valve.
- Water distribution
- Monitoring and leak detection
- Raw water treatment
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Restoration of aquifers
- Adjustable sensor position
- Load installation
- Operating parameters adjustable via PC interface
- Pressure outlet
- Standard 1 ¼” BSP process connection
- Absence of moving parts, wear and maintenance
- Flow range adjustable from 0.05 to 8 m/s (0.15 to 25 ft/s)
- Accurate measurement of dirty liquids
- Outputs 4-20 mA, frequency or volumetric pulses
- Selectable bidirectional flow measurement