The Model F3.00 rotor flow sensor is a simple, reliable device designed for use with any type of solid-free liquid.
The sensor is capable of measuring flows from 0.15 m/s (0.5 ft/s) producing a highly repeatable frequency output signal.
The extremely solid construction and established technology guarantee exceptional yields, with no or very little maintenance.
Dedicated electronics with push&pull output are available for safe connection to any type of instrument/PLC digital input.
Specially designed adapter family reduces installation time in all pipe materials and sizes, from DN15 to DN600 (0.5-24”).
- Water treatment and regeneration
- Treatment and recovery of industrial wastewater
- Fabric finishing
- Water distribution
- Processing and manufacturing industry
- Filtration plants
- Chemical production
- Liquid dispensing systems
- Cooling water monitoring
- Heat exchangers
- Swimming pools
- Pump protection
- Sensor body in PVC-C, PVDF or stainless steel
- Two lengths, for pipes from DN15 up to DN600
- Simple insertion system
- Degree of protection IP65 or IP68
- Measurement range over 50:1
- High chemical resistance
- Models for battery power
- Push-pull output for universal electrical connections