FLS C150-200 conductivity sensors feature graphite or platinum electrodes for high resolution. The body, in epoxy resin, guarantees high resistance and reliability.
These sensors ensure an accurate and high resolution measurement thanks to the included temperature sensor (Pt100) combined with the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) function of the indicator/transmitter.
They can be used for laboratory and industrial applications. The electrodes of the sensors are effectively protected, so it is very unlikely that the cell constant will be damaged by the presence of solids.
Three cell constants are available, depending on the required operating range. For an economic line installation a simple reusable electrode holder can be used while the coupling with the ½” or ¾” extension allows submerged installation. With a specific kit these probes can be mounted on FLS T-adapters and FLS brackets.
- Chemical concentrations
- Food industry
- Steam production
- Metal treatment and mining industry
- Textile industry
- Paper mills
- Water treatment
- Reverse osmosis
- Regeneration of water softeners
- Agriculture and fertilizers
- Measuring surfaces in graphite or platinum
- Usable for laboratory, industrial and field applications, provided the liquid is filtered
- In-line and submersible installation
- Temperature sensor included
- Available cell constants: 0,1 and 10