The new FLS F6.30 blind transmitter is a rotor based device. It can be used for the measurement of any type of solid-free liquid.
The F6.30 transmitter provides multiple 4-20mA and solid state relay output options. The analog output can be used for long distance transmission and the solid state relay can be set as alarm or volumetric pulse output.
The F6.30 rotor flow transmitter is equipped with a USB interface and a dedicated software (downloadable freely from the FLS website) which allows you to quickly calibrate the instrument and set the outputs via PC in a very intuitive way. The specific design ensures accurate flow measurements for various pipe sizes, from DN15 (0.5”) to DN600 (24”).
- Treatment of water and industrial wastewater
- Water cooling systems
- Swimming pools
- Flow control and monitoring
- Water treatment
- Water regeneration plants
- Processing and manufacturing industry
- Water distribution
- High chemical resistance
- Pipe size range: DN15 (0.5”) to DN600 (24”)
- Low pressure drop
- Extremely intuitive calibration procedure
- 4-20 mA output, frequency or volumetric pulses settable via USB
- Solid state relay that can be set as an alarm via laptop