Aliaxis redesigns the PVC-U fittings line to consolidate a more sustainable production process
The newly engineered design and the conscious use of natural resources have made possible to achieve these goals:
- -22% CO2 emissions
- -21% water consumption
La sostenibilità è al centro della crescita di Aliaxis e della sua visione a lungo termine. Crediamo che un ambizioso piano etico e sostenibile sia fondamentale per una strategia di crescita. Per questo il gruppo Aliaxis ha definito un piano che include una serie integrata di azioni nei diversi ambiti delle sue attività, per raggiungere obiettivi chiari e ambiziosi entro il 2025:
- Riduzione del 75% di CO2 per tonnellata prodotta
- Utilizzo di energia proveniente al 100% da fonti rinnovabili
- Riprogettazione dei nostri prodotti in ottica di maggiore sostenibilità
New PVC-U pressure fittings
Aliaxis, with FIP branded products, has decided to give its contribution by re-engineering the best-selling figures of its historic line of fittings in PVC-U with the aim of reducing CO2 emissions and offer a renewed range of industrial pressure fittings more performing and faster to install.
The new design fittings will guarantee:
- Greater mechanical strength, thanks to the increase in thickness in the most stressed area of the fitting that reduces the risk of deformation
- Simpler and faster installation, thanks to easy insertion and the addition of alignment notches on the part of the fitting
- Greater production sustainability, thanks to a more conscious use of resources and raw materials and to reduction the environmental impact on the entire production process
What has been renovated?
- Increased tickness in the areas subject to higher mechanical stress
- Easier insertion
- 45° position indicators
- Dimensional uniformity
Range internationally certified
The production of PVC-U lines is carried out following the highest quality standards and in full compliance with the environmental constraints imposed by current laws and in accordance with ISO 14001. All products are manufactured according to the quality assurance system according to ISO 9001.
The entire range of fittings can boast of numerous quality marks issued by the main international certification bodies and is recognized as suitable for specific applications such as the conveyance of sanitary water and water intended for human consumption.
The registered Customers can consult the certifications by visiting the Customer area of the site fipnet.com at the following link Product certifications – Fipnet.
Wide range of applications
- Swimming pools & SPA
- Acquarium and Life Science Support
- Agricolture, irrigation and fertirrigation
- Water distribution network
- Industrial and Municipal Waste water treatment
- Industrial porcess water treatment
The renewed range in detail
90° elbow with solvent weld sockets PVC-U.
45° elbow with solvent weld sockets PVC-U.
45° tee with solvent weld sockets PVC-U.
90° tee with solvent weld sockets PVC-U.
Solvent weld double socket PVC-U.